3/20/13

Photo to Oil Painting – personal gift for Mothers Day

Have you heard of Photoartomation Art Studio? If you haven't you are going to love it! Recently I was given the opportunity to try out photoartomation.com with one of my pictures and I knew this was the perfect thing for our family picture.
They take a digital photo and they turn it into art! It's so simple too. You can choose from a variety of styles including oil painting, sepia, watercolors, colored pencil sketches and more. It's amazing how easily they turn a photo into something so much more.
All you have to do is upload your favorite photo and they will apply a design. You can instantly see the results. And if you aren't completely happy with the way it comes out, the art department can even make some changes to make your picture even better. It's a really simple process. You can see the Before and After on Portrait Painting Gallery.
Photo to Oil Painting on canvas – personal gift for Mothers Day
Mother's Day is coming up really fast and this would be a PERFECT mother's day gift. I consider this my gift for Mother's Day because it is something I truly love and will always treasure. My kids won't be small for much longer and these are the moments that really mean a lot to me and to have the picture captured in art is just beautiful.
I took a picture of my canvas hanging on my wall. It doesn't photograph too well but it's absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to have our friends and family over soon so they can see it. I know they will love it.

1 comment:

  1. I really like personalized canvas painting from photo. I want to give my girlfriend an customized surprise one year anniversary gift and I would like it to have a portrait of us on canvas

    ReplyDelete